Let’s stay focused and beat this virus together
The Coronavirus – COVID-19 has impacted all of us. Even as the weeks go by, it remains important that we continue to listen to the recommendations of all levels of government and prioritize our health and safety. Social distancing and patience, along with focusing on self-care are extremely important right now.
If you have any concerns or need access to resources, please give my office a call at: (416) 338-5335 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My staff will continue to provide support, even as the situation changes.
We can provide more information and referrals for the following topics:
• Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
• Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
• Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWB)
• Canada Child Benefit Increase (CCB)
• Property Tax or Utility Billing Concerns
• COVID-19 Emergency Benefit for OW and ODSP Recipients
• Old Age Security (OAS) and Guaranteed Income Supplement Updates (GIS)
• Access to food services, mental health services and other City of Toronto services.
In addition, much of this information is posted on my website: www.anthonyperruzza.com
I have posted an update about the Province of Ontario’s Reopening of the Economy, Stage 1. This post includes the list of businesses that are allowed to open according to specific public health guidelines. I will continue to update this information for you. I have also shared a link to the provincial government’s website in that post for more details.
For regular updates, please follow me on Facebook @AnthonyPerruzza, Twitter @PerruzzaTO, Instagram @Perruzza_TO or subscribe to my regular e-newsletter updates online by visiting my website.
This has been a challenging time for everyone, especially our most vulnerable. Please call to check on loved ones and neighbours on an ongoing basis. My staff and I will be doing the same.Help for Seniors:
•Toronto Senior’s Helpline: 416-217-2077 or 1-844-946-1700
• Lumacare also provides programming and services to seniors in need, for more information you can reach them at: 416-398-5511
• Dial #211 Ontario for an extensive list of social services in Ontario.Other Assistance:
If you know anyone in need of delivery assistance for groceries or other essential supplies, the Good Neighbour Project is also able to assist. They help seniors, those with disabilities, those in isolation and more. Please call: 647-873-2230 or email: email@example.com for more details.New Constituency Office Update:
My constituency office is now located at 2350 Finch Avenue West, Unit C. I look forward to seeing you there once we are able to meet in person again. I know that we will get through this together.
City Councillor, Ward 7
Humber River-Black Creek